Friday, April 11, 2008

Photos from Chicago

View from Roy's in Chicago - Highly suggest the restaurant if you ever have a chance to visit one of their locations! (We first went on our honeymoon in Hawaii, and try to go back to celebrate anything we can come up with!


Ainsley - what a doll!


No kidding - a triple stroller (Avery is in the "jump seat" in the front) I don't think people would have stared any more than if I had 3 heads!:) I'm sure the kids looked like triplets. Surprisingly, it is pretty easy to navigate.


Karen and Caden


Heather, Harper, and the very recent addition Grady! We were able to stop by and visit. I really miss my friends from Plainfield! It was great to be able to catch up and pick up like no time has passed!

At the zoo - notice the heavy coats! I am 4 months pregnant and am feeling pretty good. It is amazing how chasing Ella makes the time pass. . .
(notice the blue hood on Ella - that is the hood to her UK sweatshirt. It was a challenge to even convince Ronnie to allow her to put it on! The sub-zero like windchill was the determining factor)




At Shedd, sporting my new Tshirt. Go Cubs!


Walking around Michigan Ave



Ella's favorite activity - snuggling with the baby! I think I am going to have some good help!:)

No comments: