Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm in Love!
















That's right - head over heels in love with the newest pics of my sweet girls! I think it was pure coincidence that I came across this gold mine of a photographer. Through the power of Facebook (I make it sounds like a super hero!), I saw incredible pics from a friend's recent wedding. After an email, I found out her fantastic photographer lives right here in the same town! A few phone calls later and we were all set. I met Mary Beth at Louisville Pres. Seminary. She took a few family shots, then let the girls just run and explore. Here are a few of my favorites. We ended up with a CD of 189 and I love each and every one. She did an amazing job of truly capturing each girl's personality.

I am often amazed by God and his wondrous creation. One of the millions of things that amaze me is how He creates us uniquely! I see this best through the girls. Same parents, same type of pregnancy, same parenting style, and polar opposites! Ella is gentle, quiet, sensitive, and reserved. Kinsley never sees a dull moment (except for the few I claim for myself while I put her in her crib to nap. That's right - we still have our almost 2 year old on 2 naps a day and it just works!!!). She is so precious, and so full of energy, life, energy, laughter, energy, joy, and energy! They get along perfectly, though, and I feel so blessed to be mom to both of them!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greg and I got married at the chapel at the Presbyterian seminary. It's so pretty over there. And I can see why you love these pictures -- they're beautiful!