Saturday, March 8, 2008

Special Daddy Time

Ronnie and Ella have a new nightly ritual. Every night, he puts her to bed. Before the nightly stories and prayer, they now have a "Daddy and Ella" dance. Steven Curtis Chapman has a new song called "Cinderella". Let me tell you, it's an emotional sight!:) The first night, I was in our bedroom on the other side of the house. I heard the song come on in her room. Of course, my nosy self had to go check it out! I walked into her room and saw the two of them dancing in the dark to the song. I really think I would have found the image emotional, even if I didn't have all these pregnancy hormones!:) I remember thinking, this will be a sight I will remember forever and probably think about on her wedding day (If you are familiar with the song, you know what I mean). Anyway, if you know a daddy with a little girl, pass along the song title. We have another friend who is planning on using the song for the Father/Daughter Dance at their wedding this summer.

No comments: