Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy December





Recently, I went out with some girls from our playgroup for a Mom's Night Out at the pottery store. There ended up being 15 of us, with a few familiar Murray faces!! That weekend, we had our annual Murray girls weekend at Kristin's house. It was great to see everyone! I took Kinsley with me since it was going to be such a long time away. She was getting fussy during the "group picture", so that will have to come later of all the girls. I did manage to get a picture with Kristin and Margaret. Today, we were supposed to go get pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses. Blame it on the busy, hectic schedule or the cold weather - either way, I decided I wasn't up for getting the girls out again today. So, we just took some snapshots here at the house. The seems to be the only one where they are both smiling! (Don't worry, mom - you can see all the pictures on my Snapfish account. I know you like the imperfect ones, too!!) Thanks for the advice I received about helping child #1 adjust to child #2. Ella and I are going out tomorrow to a little girl's tea parlor - it should be fun. I am looking forward to spending the time with her.




No comments: